RYSE Pre-Workout is a premium pre-workout formula featuring full clinical doses of popular performance-enhancing ingredients. What really sets RYSE apart from competitors is it's focus blend which features Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Huperzine, and Citicholine. These nootropic ingredients will increase mental focus and acuity and help you develop an amazing mind-muscle connection. Pair that with an effective but not overwhelming dose of caffeine & performance enhancers such as Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate and you've got yourself an impressive performance pre-workout supplement.
- Incredible tunnel vision focus
- Improved blood flow
- Enhanced strength & endurance
- Solid dose of Caffeine for energy
- Cognizen Citicholine - This form of Choline is possibly the most effective Choline source compared to competitors Alpha GPC & Choline Bitartrate. Citicholine is a high percentage by weight source of Choline, also known at CDP Choline. Choline is essential for brain function and affects alertness, cognition, recall, and other functions. Choline supplementation assists in these areas. If that wasn't enough, Citicholine has been shown to convert to another nootropic, Uridine, after consumption. This provides a powerful boost in brainpower and focus.
- Acetyl-L-Tyrosine - The building block of catecholamines such as dopamine and adrenaline, Tyrosine supplementation can assist in the production of these during periods of stress such as intense exercise. The Acetyl version of L-Tyrosine has been shown to cross the blood brain barrier better than L-Tyrosine alone. On the flip side, some people show resistance to this compound which is why both versions are included in RYSE Pre-Workout.
- L-Citrulline Malate - Citrulline converts to L-Arginine when consumued better than L-Arginine supplementation. L-Arginine is responsible for boosting Nitric Oxide levels in your body. Improved Nitric Oxide levels lead to improved blood flow, endurance, and recovery. This is also responsible for the inflated look and feel of muscles during your workout also known as the "pump." Achieving muscle pumps has a number of performance benefits and can assist in recovery by bringing nutrient rich blood to your muscles.